Wednesday, May 5, 2010

At Long Last...Release Day is Here!!!

Hello to All...

After many years of checking in and then out of my comittment to writing and especially after the last 14 months of hard work and renewed dedication my first novel, Darkness on the Edge of Town is finally available!!!

The link below will take you to my Publisher, XOXO Publishing. Over the next 6 weeks the book goes international as it has been approved to sell in 12 different online e-book retail outlets. I am very excited!!!

http://www.xoxopublishing.com/our-books/latest-releases.html

Remember part of my proceeds and an equal matching donation from XOXO Publishing will be directed toward the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. (Proceeds from the second book - Flash Drive (working title) will be directed to "The Danny Fund" in memory of Danny Federici, long time E Street band memeber.

The link for your information and donation, is:

http://www.dannyfund.org/

I encourage you all to log on and donate. As you can tell Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have been a huge part of my life. I believe his dedication to his music, his lyrics and stories is inspiring to say the least. His live shows (I have seen him 24 times) are "sheer entertainment". My brother, RIP, was a huge fan and through his enjoyment of Bruce and the E Street Band I gained a huge appreciation for all kinds of music. My central character, Steve Hicks, is a huge Springsteen fan and moments in time from my past are deeply brought to life in my books and characters, through the memories Bruces' music inspires in me.

Okay...Canadian Breast Cancer and The Danny Fund...please support the fight for the cure!!!

All the best and thank you for supporting me, my writing and our campaign for "The Drive to 5000"!!!

Remember reading e-books saves trees and helps the environment!!!

Paul Greene
Author - Darkness on the Edge of Town

No comments:

Post a Comment