Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PRE-ORDER PRINT VERSION FOR FATHER'S DAY!!!

Hello everyone,

I met with my publisher yesterday and Darkness on the Edge of Town will be going to print in early June. I will be posting sometime in the next day or so the price and how to pre-order a copy. I will be autographing all pre-orders for Father's Day delivery.

This is very exciting for me. I am a huge supporter of the environment and so e-books will still be my main focus, but I am overjoyed that the first novel has been approved to go into some of the larger book stores.

The past few days have been wonderful. Setting up Facebook has been a huge blast...so many new friends, some great reviews on the book and in general just all the activity. Thank you!!!

With regard to the book, please remember we are trying to reach a goal of 5000 books for May on our campaign to support the fight against breast cancer...please pick up a copy for yourself or a gift for someone else and support this worthy cause.

I will be hitting the street in support of the limited print run to set up some book signing events and my publisher will be working overtime (LOL, as if they don't have enough to do already...) to do the same!!! They have been fantastic and very supportive. As with any business venture it is difficult, if not impossible to please everyone!!! Well to date I have to say it again, XOXO Publishing has been a wonderfully refreshing new alliance. They are professional in all of our dealings. They are demonstrating great forward visibility and a strong sense of clear, results focused direction. I am very happy with all their support both from a business point of view and from the publishing and promotional side of the book as well...KUDOS to XOXO publishing from the top down, a job well done!!! Keep up the great work!!!

All the best and have a great day!!!

Paul Greene
Author - Darkness on the Edge of Town

No comments:

Post a Comment