Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!

Yahoo!!! I have just recieved the first copy of the finished work, Darkness on the Edge of Town. It came complete with proofed manuscript, cover art, copyright page and is ready to launch online for sale. What a great feeling!!!

Thanks go out to so many people. First off to Lisa...Her reading, feedback, love, support, understanding and committment has touched my soul deeply, inspired me to be the best person I can be and moved me in so many ways...Thank you!!!

Then there is a couple that during a very difficult time recently supported and cared for me in many ways. A renewed friendship from years long gone by. They will forever be in my heart and to them I promise to get back in the saddle and be true to myself...to my friends Minas and Angele (who did a first wash and proof)...thank you!!!

To all of the team at XOXO Publishing...WOW!!! You have taken my dream and made it a reality. Your professionalism, patience, understanding and guidance have been wonderful...Thank you!!!

The list can go on and on...But personalized notes will follow to many of you!!! Thank you to all for putting up with my "insanity", my "darkness" and my general state of confusion...I extend my heart felt thanks!!!

Okay, a break in the blog today as I have to finish my website and write a few chapters that are burning a whole in my mind for the sequel. As always drop a note with any questions.

Warmest regards,

Paul Greene
Author - Darkness on the Edge of Town

No comments:

Post a Comment